Especially for Airport risks, environment-friendly, ECOPOL A is the real alternative to traditional film-forming foam concentrates. ECOPOL A is totally fluorine-free. It is not subject to regulatory constraints in force on fluorinated compounds. The performance of ECOPOL A on fires allows direct projection into the hydrocarbon with higher extinguishing results than most AFFF products.
- High performance on aviation risks and fires.
- Can be used at 3% on hydrocarbon fires (6% version available).
- Efficiency in direct application equal to AFFF.
- 100% free of fluorine derivatives (without PFC, PFT, PFOA, PFOS).
- Fully Biodegradable.
- Can be used with fresh, sea or brackish water on hydrocarbon fires.
- Aviation Certification: ICAO level B.
- 10 year warranty.
- ECOPOL A is usable at Low and Medium Expansion.
- Can be used in mobile and fixed firefighting systems.
- As a Newtonian product, it's compatible with all equipment and dosage systems on the market.
- Efficiency on hydrocarbon fires such as diesel, kerosene, JET A, JET A1, petroleum distillate, etc.
Specifications for ECOPOL A Class B Foam - BIOex
|Product Size||Pail or Drum or Tote|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.