Dry Hydrant Strainer
Free shipping applies to orders over $500 and some items may have additional freight costs
Simplify your online ordering by setting up an online account for your pricing level.
6" and 8" (2.5ft long) Strainers
Both include a clappered end cap.
Light-weight 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy on connectors, Schedule 40 Standard PVC for the piping.
All parts meet or exceed NFPA requirements.
8" (5ft long) Strainer
• Strainer made of Schedule 40 PVC pipe to ASTM D1785.
• Drilled with 1,840 3⁄8″ holes, each chamfered.
• Strainer open area approx. 125 sq. in. (6″), 200 sq. in. (8″).
• Both ends machined square.
• Outboard end has PVC clappered end cap.
• Includes 8″ x 6″ reducing adapter.
Specifications for Dry Hydrant Strainer
|Product Size||6" Strainer (2.5ft long) or 8" Strainer (5ft long) w/ 8" x 6" reducer or 8" Strainer (2.5ft long)|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.