- M-PACT Shell™ with SmartRidge design provides increased protection while remaining lightweight
- High-heat thermoplastic outer shell with colour pigment throughout
- Comfortable Sure-Lock ratchet headband
- Balanced 4-point nylon crown straps
- 3-point chinstrap with quick-release buckle
- Rip-stop Nomex ear/neck protector
- Leather ratchet cover
- Removable fire-resistant, absorbent cotton brow pad
- Quick-Attach faceshield or goggle system
- Certified to NFPA 1971, 2013 and NFPA 1951-2013 standard
USRX thermoplastic rescue helmets are engineered Bullard Tough for extreme search and rescue conditions. Featuring a streamlined design low center of gravity and increased headroom for more comfort, USRX rescue helmets incorporate recommendations from USAR teams and other rescue professionals. The result is an integrated assembly of advanced materials and quality components that provide superior head protection, comfort and proven long-lasting durability.
Bullard USRX helmets come standard with the innovative, patented Quick-Attach™ Blade System. This system permits the firefighter to simply press on or off either a blade-mounted faceshield or blade-mounted goggle in seconds. This flexibility gives the firefighter the advantage of the right option for the right application without time consuming component changes. The Bullard Sure-Lock® ratchet headband adjusts to the wearer’s head with a quick turn of the knob. Additional adjustment points permit custom fit, personalized balance and interface with the SCBA.
All Bullard fire helmets are equipped with the U-Fit System, offering 12 custom comfort settings. By engineering our helmets to include 12 points of adjustment, you can adjust the ride and balance of your helmet. It’s like having a custom-fitted helmet, designed just for you
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.