The new Ajax 8250H High Pressure Regulator now fits both 4500 PSI & 5500 PSI air cylinders.
Each Ajax Rescue Kit features an air hammer specially selected for its durability and dependability. Every Rescue Kit includes an Ajax Kwik Change Retainer. The Kwik Change Retainer was originally developed by Ajax to hold the cutting tool securely in place, yet allowing the technician to change tools in a matter of seconds during emergency procedures. The Kwik Change Retainer also allows the technician the use of Ajax Exclusive Non-turn chisel bits. These Non-turn bits can be indexed into different positions to allow one-hand operation of the hammer when necessary. The Ajax Kwik Change Retainer is the only retainer that lets you use both Turn type and Non-turn type chisel bits. The Ajax Rescue Tools high-pressure regulator has a universal design which allows the technician to use either 2216 psi or 4500 psi air tanks without having to change the regulator. This regulator is rated at an operating pressure up to 300 psi, which is well above the recommended operating pressure of most air tools. Normal body metals, such as, A, B and C posts, quarter panels and firewalls require only 90 psi. However, heavier metals, such as Nader pins, door hinges, etc., may require 150-160 psi. A safety blow-off valve prevents the technician from exceeding the maximum pressure capacity level. This regulator lets you operate the tool at the proper air pressure essential for the most efficient operation while allowing you to use extra air power when needed. This allows the rescue technician to adjust to a higher operating pressure when attempting to cut through heavier steel, and complete a successful rescue or extrication.
- User Friendly Architecture - The side mounted knob makes it easier to adjust, with a more natural and safer hand/body position for adjusting delivery pressure.
- Advanced Design - Smaller and lighter than our previous models.
- Durable Construction - Most regulators have multiple impact points. The Ajax 8250H regulator is designed with a single impact point configured to help protect elements critical to system integrity.
- Compact Layout - Gauges are built in and recessed into the body for protection.
- Outstanding Flow Performance - They provide better flow control across a full range of cylinder pressures, with exceptional sensitivity in delivery pressure control.
- SLAM Technology - Shock Limitation and Absorption Mechanism built into the adjusting knob helps protect vitals and reduces the chance of injury in the event of a cylinder accident.
- Fits 4500 PSI & 5500 PSI air cylinders
- Dimensions: 7.5" L x 4" W x 4.5" H (19.1cm L x 10.2cm W x 11.4cm H)
- Weight: 4 lbs (1.8 kg)
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.