CET Ready Pac Bush Buggy Package
A tank, a live hose reel and/or crosslay, a portable fire pump and/or a compressed air foam system (CAFS), with an engine: these can be combined into a single one-piece assembly that can be slipped onto a truck bed, trailer, or into a body and used for flowing water and/or foam on a structural fire, car fire, or wildfire.
The most common wildland and urban interface fire engines in North America combine a small truck with a water tank and a high performance portable pump. Municipal/Industrial fire departments and all forestry fire authorities use drop-in units. The sizes vary from 50 gallons, for an ATV, up to 500 gallons for full size trucks.
- 200 gallon fully baffled propopylene water tank
- 6.5hp twin impeller fire pump
- 70 gpm at 10 psi, 40 gpm at 100 psi, and 20 gpm at 125 psi
- 1.5 gallon fuel tank
- Lighted control panel
- Pre-connect hose tray with connection
- 2.5" tank to pump 1/4 turn ball valve
- Multiple outlets manifold
- 1.5" service line with cap and chain
- Low profile electric rewind hose
- 1" x 100' booster hose
- Increase water tank and hose reel sizes
- Set of chrome outriggers with 3 way rollers
- Scotty around the pump foam system with integrated foam cell
- Storage frame
- And many more
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.