The revolution continues with the L-3 Lite Speed™ RIT Bag, the newest in The RIT series and the ultimate bag design that changed RIT. Perfect for all RIT, F.A.S.T. and R.I.C. operations, the durable, impact-resistant 3D molded Heat-Shield™ Polycarbonate skid plate effortlessly handles punishing training evolutions and real-life rescues that shred other bags. The wrap-around molded body and access-hatch design protect the facepiece and valve set while letting you reach them quickly. Separate pockets for high and low-pressure lines mean a fast, no-tangle hose deployment every time, and the 60" shoulder strap can be re-positioned for carrying, dragging or lowering. Designed to maximize ease-of-use in low visibility, high-stress situations, the L-3 Lite Speed™ is built around the mission of getting air in and the fire-fighter out as speedily and safely as possible. (L-Series RIT Rope Bag sold separately. Rope bag can hold up to 200' of 9mm Kevlar® line).
- Perfect for all RIT, F.A.S.T. and R.I.C. operations
- Impact-resistant, 3D molded Heat-Shield™ skid plate
- Hi-Vis reflective tape to help identify openings in low visibility environments
- Designed to hold all makes of masks and bottles that are 9" in diameter or smaller
- Sleek, low profile design reduces snagging
- Large handles on both ends for pulling and dragging the bag
- Protected mask pocket with fast access
- Side pocket for only the most essential, life-saving tools
- Large zip opening for easy installation of the air cylinder
- Internal strap on the inside to keep cylinder secure in the bag
- Separate pockets for low and high pressure lines with touch identifiable handles
- 4"x4" loop panel on top of bag for station ID or unit patches
- Multiple shoulder-strap configurations via D-rings on each corner of the bag
- Works best with MSA, InterSpiro, and Drager systems
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.