Combat heat stress with active cooling. The Kore Kooler provides an effective means of lowering body temperature through hand and forearm immersion. Combined with resting and hydration, hand and forearm immersion is an effective way for firefighters and responders to lower the impact of stress on their health and safety.
The Kore Kooler Rehab Chair relies on direct contact of the skin with a large volume of water through immersion (each arm reservoir can hold several gallons of water). After each rehab, the bags are removed with the water they contain and a new bag is inserted to be filled with clean water.
- The chair weight capacity is rated at 300 lbs. (136.0 kg) and features wide rail construction to accommodate the bulk of turnout gear
- Sling construction of chair provides a hammock effect for support and relaxation
- Blue chairs are standard
- Replacement packs of reservoir bags (highly recommended with chair purchases) are available
- Seat height: 16" (43.6 cm)
- Chair weight: 11 lbs. – Empty (5 kg)
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.