1.Safe and eco-friendly
2.No spark, open flame, fumes or toxic chemicals
3.16 super bright red LEDs are visible up to ½ mile
4.Lighting covers 360 degree direction
5.9 flashing patterns including SOS Rescue (Morse Code). Using high-capacity battery CR123 as power, built-in IC chip control LED flash, this light has 9 user-selectable flash patterns.
6. Powerful magnet to attach to metal surfaces. The strong magnet attaches to construction or highway trucks, cars, signs, or other magnetic metal surface. The blinking caution light will alert drivers to road work, accidents, or other road hazards.
7. Shatter proof, crush proof, corrosion proof waterproof:
Housing made of PC, TPE and TPR, it is even no problem allowed a car drive over it!.
Completely waterproof! It even floats! Perfect for boats and watercraft safety, also it is no problem working underwater 1/2mile.
8. Safe to use in many HAZMAT situations. Ideal for personal vehicles, commercial vehicles, RVs, boats, road hazards, signal for help, mark detours, underwater scuba or repair applications and emergency responders.
9.Standard red LED is perfect for clear weather. In foggy conditions the yellow and blue LED provide superior visibility. Also blue, green and white LED is workable!
10.Powered by a high capacity CR123 lithium battery with a storage life up to 10 years. Store temperature from-40C to + 60C.
11. 120-240V wall charger and12-24V car charger
LI battery in recharge series capacity: 700mAH/3.7V
AC charger: input voltage 100-240V, output voltage: 5.5V, output electricity 450MA
Car charger: input voltage 12-24V, output voltage: 5.5V, output electricity 450MA
Charging time: battery can be fully charged within 2-3hours.
12.How to Charge it?
1. Put the light on ground, back side is upturned.
2.Take out the ellipse charger, put the charger onto the light as photo shows below, there has a + and mark on both of light and charger, face + to + and to -.
3. Connect the USB wire with the ellipse charger, now you can charger the light through the computer USB plug.
4.If you want to charge the light through AC, please connect the AC charger.
5.If you want to charge the light through CAR Plug, take out the AC charger and connect the CAR charger instead.
When it is charging, the light on ellipse charger is GREEN, and when it is full charger, the light on ellipse will turn RED.
13.Flash Patterns and Running Time:
SOS(MORSE CODE) RESCUE
2 LED FLASHLIGHT
4 LED ILLUMINATE