This high performance unit, with its state of the art features, is powered by a reliable 4-stroke Honda engine with an integral fuel tank and is coupled to a bolt-on detachable, single-stage foam-compatible pump by means of a centrifugal clutch. The unique clutch feature allows the engine to idle without engaging the pump, thereby simplifying manipulation of hose and at the same time conserving water. The Wick 100-4H™ has the best performance of all pumps in it's class and meets the emission standards of US EPA/CARB regulations.
- Honda four stroke, 2.5hp engine
- Electric start
Pump Unit Specifications
- One 1.5" (38mm) delivery outlet
- One 1.5" (38mm) suction inlet
- Manual piston pump (optional)
- Dimensions: 14"l x 11"w x 16"h (35.5cm x 28cm x 40.6cm)
- Weight: 20.2.8lbs. (9.2 kg)
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.