The Crossfire monitor is the most versatile master stream appliance ever offered to the fire service. Its lightweight, compact design and unique quick-release swivel joint allow for a faster and safer stream deployment in the portable attack mode. The Safe-Tak 1250 utilizes the revolutionary, patent pending Safe-Tak "flow safety valve". Should the monitor lose contact with the ground surface, the Safe-Tak will automatically reduce flow to the monitor. This safety feature reduces the risk of injury from an out-of-control appliance. The connection is easy, positive and visually verified. When in use, the release is "locked out" by water pressure.
* Standard option comes with base, 1250gpm Master Stream nozzle,BAT inlet, quad stacked tips, 5in stream shaper and storage bracket. Other options are available upon request.
- Large 3.25"(83mm) waterway which lets the Crossfire deliver up to 1,250 gpm with low friction loss
- Monitor top and base are hardcoat anodized aluminum with TFT-powder coat finish inside and out
- Horizontal rotation is securely locked with a simple lever and position can be visually confirmed
- Only seven turns of the hand wheel change the discharge elbow from vertical to the stop elevation
- Includes highly visible pressure gauge and built-in automatic drain valve
- Standard outlet thread is male 2.5"(64mm) NH
- 22"l x 14"w x 14"h (56cm x 36cm x 36cm) (monitor only)
- Weighs 17lbs. (7.5kg) (monitor only)
- 2.5" outlet (65mm)
The Safe-Tak Portable Base is supplied with either two clappered swivel inlets or with a single full-time swivel inlet. The stainless steel, carbide-tipped base support legs can be folded to easily fit inside a small apparatus compartment, or for carrying pre-connected to a hose line. Includes a safety tie down strap with attached storage cap.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.