The RollNRack Power Roller is an easy to use, portable fire hose retrieval system that self-propels around curves and down the length of the hose. This all-in-one tool makes for effortless fire hose draining and rolling while using the correct body mechanics and never lifting hose rolls. With the Power Roller you can load hose sizes from 1.5" to 5", by swapping out the coupling jaw set. Ultimate safety is achieved as the Power Roller complies with the NFPA-1500 standard on occupational safety and health for loading LDH - protecting firefighters while using fewer of them for the task.
- Portable-90 lb base (battery pack & drain attachment are removable).
- Drains & rolls approx. 5,000 feet of of LDH on a full charge (dependent on weather conditions, terrain, water in the line and battery charge level).
- 24-volt rechargeable battery pack.
- Kussmaul battery meter.
- Self-propelled, quiet operation.
- Traverses pavement, gravel, dirt, and grass.
- Safely load all hose sizes, 1.5" - 5" (LDH).
- Comes with (1) coupling jaw set (*specify size from options below), (1) battery pack & (1) charger.
- Integrated, removable drain attachment lifts up & out of the way for safe hose roll removal.
- High-torque motor/gearbox is maintenance free.
- Brush whisks gravel & grass off the bottom of the hose.
- 13" rear tires, 10" swivel tire - heavy-duty aluminum with stainless steel hardware.
- Draw 3" & smaller diameter hose to the unit.
*Coupling Jaw Set Options - Choose (1): 5" Storz, 4" Storz, 4" NST, 2.5" - 3" NST, 1.5" - 1.75" NST.
Additional sets are available, but sold separately.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.