Pelican™ Protector Case™
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- Multi layer lid organizer with numerous clean pockets - find everything right away
- Lid organizer clear cover with VELCRO® brand fasteners - keep supplies in place during transport
- Padded dividers with adjustable walls for customizing compartments to any size.
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- CONTENTS NOT INCLUDED
- Interior: 16.8" x 11.2" x 6.1" (42.7cm x 28.5cm x 15.5cm)
- Exterior: 18.5" x 14.06" x 6.93" (47cm x 35.7cm x 17.6 cm)
- Lid Depth: 1.81" (4.6 cm)
- Bottom Depth: 4.31" (10.9 cm)
- Interior Volume: 0.66 ft³ (0.019 m³)
- Weight with foam: 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Buoyancy: 50.00 lbs (22.7 kg)
- Certifications: IP67 / MIL C-4150J / STANAG 4280 / Def Stan 81-41 / ATA 300