Firebozz® is a rapid-deploy water-sprinkler-like cannon for fighting fires at reduced cost and increased safety while conserving water.
A single cannon can shoot water, foam, or retardants up to 110 feet radius with a full 360-degree traverse or partial arc. It can be connected with other FireBozz® units to create rapid and expanded firebreak capability. Weighing 24 lbs the FireBozz® can be carried and deployed in less than a minute.
- Quick and easy setup on any terrain
- Tough, welded stainless and aluminum construction
- Does not damage houses located in the interface environment
- Multi-purpose water dispersal perfect for emergency response, municipal works, and resorts
- Easy setup and walk-away features allow operators to get out of harm’s way
- Broken stream allows maximum conservation of water resources
- Loads the air with a protective misting envelope to raise relative humidity values over a wide area
- Multi-unit connection creates a quick, robust, and extremely large wet-lin
- Up to 190’ (58m) in diameter protection
- 27 – 88 gpm (102 – 333 lpm)
- Nozzle Head Size: 8, 10, 12mm
- Inlet/Outlet: Standard 1.5” (40mm) NPT connector for any adaptor
- 24 lbs (11 kg)
- Storage Dimension: 18"l x 19"h x 11"w (46cm x 48.5cm x 28cm)
How FireBozz Works
Fire can only spread through heat. Remove heat - remove the fire. Cool the fuels and ignition cannot start. FireBozz® units do this in two ways.
- Projection of water over a massive area
- Injection of vapour into the atmosphere to create a humidity bubble
A massive protective area can be established easily and much more
rapidly than with traditional sprinkler systems. The FireBozz® rapid
deploy system allows a high degree of confidence for your home,
livelihood, and industry to be protected.