Creating a safe area for firefighter rehabilitation starts with setting up this Rehab Area Shelter. "REHAB" is printed on two sides of the shelter for easy identification in the cold zone. This shelter provides 100 square feet of shade for responders while they undergo medical monitoring and rehydration after an emergency response. Easily store and transport this firefighter rehab tent with the included roller bag.
The 10' x 10' canopy can be stored attached to the frame for quick setup. It blocks 99% of harmful UV rays and is made of fire resistant grade fabric. Three full sidewalls attach to this rehab tent to provide additional sun and wind protection. Multiple configurations are available by using the one mid-zip sidewall for a door or two half sidewalls.
- Rehab Area Shelter (RH3000)
Rehab Area Shelter (RH3000)
- Shelter meets NFPA-701, CFC (California Fire Code), and CPAI-84 fire resistant standards
- Dimensions: folded 61"
- Shelter frame
- Size: 10'x10' - 100 square ft of shade coverage
- Frame material: White powder-coated steel
- Quick release pull pens
- Toggle lock leg adjustment
- Bolted on top for added stability
- High strength end caps
- Adjustable legs with 5 height options
- Shelter fabric canopy
- Reinforced fabric top corners
- Maximum peak height: 11' 5"
- Maximum headroom & valance clearance height: 6' 10"
- Canopy top fabric: 250 Denier Polyester Top
- Canopy color: white
- Dura-Lon® Plus Nylon sidewalls
- 1 mid-zip sidewall to use as a door or two half sidewalls
- 3 solid sidewall to provide privacy, security and shade
- 4 piece spike kit included for windy conditions
- Roller bag with sidewall storage pockets and heavy duty wheels included
- Large, wide set wheels for better stability over uneven surfaces
- Rubberized sure-grip handles