4-Way Hydrant Valve features include:
- Flow efficient 3.5" waterway
- 75 psi maximum pressure differential during changeover
- 300 psi maximum operating pressure
- 1,000 GPM maximum flow when changing ball position
How it Works:
Attach the 4-Way Hydrant Valve to the hydrant and forward lay to the engine at fire scene.
Attach a hose from the 4-Way Hydrant Valve to the intake on the engine at the hydrant
Attach a hose from the discharge on the engine at hydrant to the 4-Way Hydrant Valve inlet. Establish re-circulating flow at hydrant pressure.
Rotate the handwheel on top of the 4-Way Hydrant Valve to introduce pressurized flow from the engine at the hydrant to the engine at the fire scene. Increase pressure on the pumper to increase flow as required.
* Hydrant Inlet only available in 4" - 5"
- 13.75'' x 13.75" (349 x 349 mm)
- 42 lbs. (19 kg)
- Inlet: 2.5'' - 5'' F (65-125 mm)
- Outlet: 2.5'' - 5'' M (65-125 mm)