The "Beast" Rolling Duffel is as extreme as your world with the unique, self-supporting design that won't fall over no matter how heavy you pack it. From the countless miles of travel came ideas for more improvements to this work-horse. The biggest change is the folding-foot design so the bag packs down smaller for storage when you're not using it. Long 2-stage handle for easier pulling and new high-performance wheels give a smoother ride and crisper handling. Improved frame with integrated, molded foot that allows the bag to stand upright with even the heaviest loads. For additional protection, reinforcements are placed on the top and bottom corners to prevent scuffing, scraping and abrasion on these high-wear areas.
- Large main compartment with interior lash down straps for gear
- Mesh organizer pocket in lid
- Large second pocket for boots and helmets
- Reinforced corners for added protection against scuffing, scraping and abrasion.
- Slash pocket on the end keeps essentials close at hand
- Meets airlines maximum allowed checked baggage