The Patient Care/CPR Manikin is designed to meet the needs of hospitals, nursing homes, and educational facilities in training primary patient care. Also ideal for practicing CPR techniques.
- Made of durable-cast vinyl over a steel cable frame, the lifesize manikin has fully articulated limbs and torso for flexibility.
- Offers training opportunities in patient handling and transfer, correct positioning in bed, wheelchair, on bedpan, commode, or other hospital equipment.
- Patient-sensitive bathing techniques and general hygiene procedures are facilitated by the manikin's accurate, interchangeable male/female genitalia and smooth, washable surface.
- A removable wig permits shampooing.
- Vinyl skin easily accommodates wound moulages for teaching care of decubitus ulcers and realism in changing surgical dressings or practicing bandaging.
- This manikin is weighted to 105 lbs. to provide added realism to patient care procedures.
- Size: 51" x 24" x 12" (1.3m x 61cm x 30.5cm)
*Comes w/ both M&F Genitalia*