Ideal for protecting long hose lines, grass fires, mop-up, de-con, wash down, trailers, boats, etc. Features a low friction loss lining and a seamless design made on circular looms, providing maximum wear resistance.
- Tough in ready for action but light in weight
- Patented Mertex® lining process produces an amazingly thin but smooth inner waterway, yielding an extremely low friction loss for maximum flow
- Available with Permatek™ HP treatment in a variety of colours, for even greater visibility and abrasion resistance. This treatment also greatly reduces moisture absorption through the jacket.
- Resistant to most chemicals, petrol products, ozone and UV exposure, hydrolysis, rot and mildew
- Will remain flexible to -55°C (-65°F)
- Meets or exceeds all performance requirements of NFPA 1961, Underwriter's Laboratories and Factory Mutual
- GHT Thread
- Service Pressure: 250 psi
- Proof Pressure: 500 psi
- Burst Pressure: 750 psi
- Coil Diam./100': 8" (20cm)
- Wt./100' Uncpld: 1.7lbs
Custom requests are available upon request:
- Other colours: White, Beige, Forest green, Orange, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Purple
- Other Lengths