6" and 8" (2.5ft long) Strainers
- Both include a clappered end cap.
- Light-weight 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy on connectors, Schedule 40 Standard PVC for the piping.
- All parts meet or exceed NFPA requirements.
8" (5ft long) Strainer
- Strainer made of Schedule 40 PVC pipe to ASTM D1785.
- Drilled with 1,840 3⁄8″ holes, each chamfered.
- Strainer open area approx. 125 sq. in. (6″), 200 sq. in. (8″).
- Both ends machined square.
- Outboard end has PVC clappered end cap.
- Includes 8″ x 6″ reducing adapter.