BIO T is a synthetic and fluorine-free foam concentrate (F3) formulated for live fire training on class A and class B fires or foam system calibration.
BIO T is a conventional firefighting foam concentrate replicate. It simulates the appearance, proportioning and foaming characteristics. BIO T training foam generates light foam blanket allowing fuel re-ignition for repeating training exercises.
BIO T training foam concentrate is ideal to learn how to handle operational foam concentrates, test foam equipment and improve emergency fire team training.
Moreover, BIO T is an economical and environmentally-friendly training foam solution. The training foam concentrate is biodegradable and free of fluorine derivatives.
Fire Extinguishing Performances
BIO T offers good foaming properties for training exercises.
Extinguishing properties and foam stability of BIO T training foam have been deliberately reduced. The foam blanket collapses more quickly allowing quick restart for training exercises.
Firefighters can improve their foam application and fire extinguishing techniques by perfecting how to apply foam blanket during quality live fire training. It gives the opportunity to train with a single foam training system and make successive tests in the same fire pan. Once the training session is over, the BIO T training foam is easy to clean due to its rapid settling.
BIO T training foam is environmentally friendly training foam: biodegradable and totally free of fluorine derivatives.
BIO T doesn’t contain any fluorosurfactants or any PBT residues (Persistent, bioaccumulative and toxic substances).
- Applicable on class B hydrocarbon fires training such as fuel, diesel oil, petrol, kerosene…
- Also applicable on class A fires
- Used where regular firefighting foam training is required for example offshore industry, airports and training platform – NOT suitable for real firefighting application
- Also used for foam equipment and fire vehicle testing
- Compatible with all foam proportioning and discharge equipment
- Compatible with air-aspirating and non air-aspirating foam discharge devices
- Usable at concentrations of 3%.
- Usable at Low, Medium and High Expansion
- Usable with fresh or salt water
- Depending on the capacity of your sewage treatment station and your waste contract, BIO T training foam concentrates can be eliminated without using incineration.