Automatically adjust to changes in flow and pressure with the Frontier Automatic Nozzle.
- Ball valve control.
- 50 - 350 GPM (190 - 1,325 LPM)
- Maintain a consistent operating pressure over a wide range of flows.
- High strength aluminum construction with Nituff finish (50 microns of PTEF impregnated hard-coated finish).
- Integrated stainless steel stream shaper to enhance performance.
- Combination of fog and straight stream.
- Stainless steel spinning teeth.
- Removable pistol grip included.
- Superb wide fog pattern for optimal personal protection
- Flush without changing pattern or shutting down.
- Standard optimum operating pressure of 100 PSI (7 BAR). Excellent performance at pressure as low as 50 PSI (3.5 BAR).
- Conforms to all aspects of NFPA 1964 2008 edition (spray nozzles, shut-offs, and tips).
- 38mm (1.5") Configuration w/ pistol grip: 6.7 lbs (3.02 kg) and 10.8" (275mm) long.
- 65mm (2.5") Configuration with NO pistol grip: 4.7 lbs (2.13 kg) and 7.6" (193mm) long.