The adjustable gallonage Turbojet nozzle is unmatched in today's fire service for its flexibility and flow control. The Turbojet is a constant gallonage nozzle (flow remains the same in all patterns) with multiple flow settings for operator flow control.
Our common configuration comes with pistol grip, shut-off, spinning teeth, and black bale and pistol grip. Other options are available below.
- Simple to operate (1/4 turn from straight stream to fog)
- Raised lug marks on selection ring makes for easier flow identification
- Easy to service & repair
- Lightweight Pyrolite® construction
- Ergonomic bale handle
- Multiple flow settings
- Raised lug on bumper for easier pattern identification
- Flush without changing pattern or shutting down
- Reduced rotation from fog to straight stream
- Mid-Range and Wide Range Turbojets meet Insurance Services Office (ISO) requirements
- NFPA 1964 compliant
Available options upon request:
- No pistol grip (standard nozzle of breakapart)
- Other pressures: 75 psi (5 bar) option
- Tip only configuration
- Other thread types
- Pistol grips and handles are available in multiple colours
- Other inlet tip sizes: 1"