The DECON/pak is a self-contained agent proportioning and rinse application system helping to provide simple and gross decontamination of firefighting personnel and equipment.
- Flow is controlled by a twist grip valve that also functions as a carrying handle. Cleaning agents are added through the large, easy-open fill port that includes a debris screen.
- Large selector for agent proportioning from 0.1 to 0.5% for cleaning agent** or set to rinse with water only.
- Stores easily in tight compartment spaces.
- Studies show that field decon using soap, water and brush can reduce cancer causing contamination on turnout gear by 85%*
- Weight: 10.4 lbs (4.7 kg)
- Height: 17.3" (43.9 cm)
- Polypropylene 2.5 Gallon (9.5 l) Concentrate Tank
- 1" (25 mm) or 1.5" (38 mm) Pressurized Hoseline
- 12' (3.7 m) Discharge Hose (additional lengths available)
- Detachable Fan Spray Nozzle
*Source: Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene DOI: 10.1080/15459624.2017.1334904
** Contact your turnout gear manufacturer for cleaning agent recommendation for your specific gear