The Twister nozzle is now available in a single 95 gpm setting! A perfect match with any 95 gpm foam eductor, for accurate foam application operations!
The simple but rugged 95 gpm Twister nozzle offers outstanding performance for:
- Municipal and Industrial Foam Operations
- Industrial Hose Reel and Hose Cabinet Applications
- Industrial Fire Suppression Compliance Projects
- Wildfire and Brush Fire Operations
Features include: Single 95 gpm flow setting. All lightweight materials, hard coat anodized aluminum. Quick-change rear valve seat, stainless steel shut-off ball and a twist "off" position for positive shut off. Knurled rigid-base, 1.5” NH (38mm) is standard. The 95 gpm Twister is available in three separate configurations: stand alone nozzle, nozzle with shutoff, and nozzle with pistol-grip shutoff mounted below valve.
- All Tip Only Models Operate with a Twist Shutoff Operation
- All Ball Valve Models use TFT’s Unique Stainless Steel Ball Shutoff
- Ball Valve Models Include the Quick Change Rear Valve Seat System that Does Not Require Tools or Removal of the Ball.