Never in firefighter history has one fan worked with your department’s
other battery-operated tools. Until now. The Super Vac variable-speed
battery fan, equipped with dual DeWalt or Milwaukee batteries, is the
most swappable PPV interface on the market. Finally, the industry can
turn to a fan with a trusted battery name that pairs with Super Vac’s
At Super Vac, we have all the angles of attack covered — and then
some. You won’t find another battery fan that offers 180 degrees of tilt
like this. Just one feature truly sets this battery fan apart from the
All Models Feature:
- Compact, Roll-Cage Frame features a tough, yet lightweight
aluminum frame to protect key components while providing a compact,
- 180-Degree Tilt provides the largest tilt range among battery fans, allowing airflow to be directed virtually anywhere
- DeWalt FlexVolt Lithium Ion Batteries provide up to 45 minutes of max airflow, depending on battery selection.
- Polymer Blades minimize weight; Super Vac’s single-piece cast aluminum blade is available by request.
Steel Shroud with StreamShaper Guard: Shroud provides durability with
max airflow, while the StreamShaper guard allows for flexible setback;
Air Cone Guard available on request.
- 5 year warranty on battery fan components & 3 year warranty on motor/battery.
- Optional Shore Power: 120-240 V AC operation is available upon request.
Additional Features on 18" & 20" Models
- Fold-Down Ergonomic Handle folds into the frame for compact
storage; features full-width handle for easy grip with heavy-duty gloves
- Flat-Proof Rubber Tires are highly maneuverable, and all without lifting the fan; easy to deploy by the smallest firefighters
|16" Model||18" Model||20" Model|
|Size||22.75"h x 23.5"w x 12"d|
(580mm x 595mm x 305mm)
|25.75"h x 25.75"w x 12.25"d|
(655mm x 655mm x 315mm)
|28.25"h x 28.75"w x 12.5"d|
(720mm x 730mm x 320mm)
|Weight||45lbs. (20kg)||58lbs. (26kg)||63lbs. (28kg)|
|Output (DeWalt)||9,816 cfm (16,677 chm)||10,840 cfm (18,417 chm)||13,000 cfm (22,087 chm)|
|Output (Milwaukee)||9,131 cfm (15,514 chm)||9,618 cfm (16,341 chm)||12,550 cfm (21,237 chm)|
|Run Time||Up to 40 min.*||Up to 40 min.*||Up to 40 min.*|
|Motor||Variable Speed DC||Variable Speed DC||Variable Speed DC|
|Setback for Output Rating (DeWalt)||14' (4.3m)||15' (4.6m)||15' (4.6m)|
|Setback for Output Rating (Milwaukee)||16' (4.9m)||15' (4.6m)||15' (4.6m)|
|Angle for Output Rating (DeWalt)||5 degrees||10 degrees||10 degrees|
|Angle for Output Rating (Milwaukee)||10 degrees||12 degrees||10 degrees|
*Up to 40 minute run time, depending on battery selection. The
standard DeWalt FLEXVOLT 9.0Ah, and Milwaukee 8Ah provides 30 minutes of
run time at maximum air flow, while the optional DeWalt FLEXVOLT 12.0Ah, and Milwaukee 12.0Ah provides 45 minutes of run time at maximum air flow.