Bullard Wildfire helmets are specifically engineered to meet the special needs of wildland/forestry firefighters. Manufactured from heat-resistant thermoplastic for superior impact and penetration protection, Wildfire helmets meet and exceed the performance specifications of NFPA 1977-2016. These helmets also exceed all major state fire codes for wildland firefighting.
- Easy to adjust Flex-Gear® ratchet sizing suspension
- Thermoplastic shell
- Available in cap style or full brim hat style
- Reflective lime-yellow stripes
- Three goggle clips
- Adjustable chinstrap
- Comfortable 6-point suspension
- Leather ratchet cover (on ratchet models)
- Absorbent cotton brow pad
- Velcro attachments inside shell
- Meets NFPA 1977-2016 specifications
Note: Shroud option is Yellow Nomex Ear, Neck & Face shroud
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.