First Watch Water/Ice Rescue Suit
Free shipping applies to orders over $500 and some items may have additional freight costs
Simplify your online ordering by setting up an online account for your pricing level.
Rescue professionals need gear that allows them to respond safely and quickly to emergency situations. The RS-1000 Rescue Suit has been engineered to don quickly for cold water and ice rescue operations. This universal fit suit features a rugged hi-tenacity nylon shell that is stitched and taped for ultimate durability.
A snap out, internal laminated nylon/foam liner allows the user to easily slip the suit on and off. It has been designed as a system to meet the safety, mobility and comfort needs of rescue professionals.
- Hi-Vis Yellow nylon outer shell.
- Universal fit
- Seams are stitched & sealed (taped).
- Harness has both vertical & horizontal adjustments - stainless steel hardware (including an o-ring in the middle of the back).
- Internal suspenders for height adjustment.
- Dual-material hood construction for ease of fit and comfort.
- Easy access ice pick/awl pockets (Ice picks/awls NOT included).
- Reinforced wear patches at the butt, knees, and elbows.
- Foam padded knee & elbow patches.
- Gloves are supple & felt lined.
- Boots are size 13 wide to fit wide range of users.
- Adjustment straps at the thighs & wrists for improved suit fit/control.
- Protective center zipper flap.
- Zipper wax.
- Nylon stow bag w/ zippered mesh accessory pocket.
- Registered serial number.
|Adult Universal||4'11" - 6'4" (150cm - 200cm)||110lbs - 330lbs (50kg - 150kg)|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.