Floating fire pumps can be deployed rapidly without the need for suction hose or foot valves. They are also practical for shallow water applications. This portable, floating high pressure fire pump meets the rugged demands of forestry services. Other applications include de-watering, marine service, environmental clean-up, irrigation and more.
- Briggs and Stratton 4 stroke, Professional Series*
- 233cc displacement
- 18 oz. (540mL) oil capacity
- Electronicl start
- 2.5 US gallon (9.5L) fuel tank
*Professional series engine has 60% longer life than "E" series
- Powered by a reliable, high performance Briggs and Stratton EPA approved 4-Stroke air-cooled engine with low fuel consumption and an acoustically-engineered muffler for quiet operation. Also equipped with a recoil hand starter and over-speed protection
- Featuring ReadyStart® starting system and Automatic Choke for super easy starting
- The only high pressure 4 Stroke floating pump on the market with nearly 3 times the pressure of other 4 stroke floating pumps and at less than 2/3 the weight!
- This pump is designed with ease of maintenance in mind with a built-in easily removable intake screen
- Hard Anodized Aluminum casing and Impeller for added corrosion resistance
- Face-type spring-loaded mechanical seal is standard. No adjustment required
- Stainless steel pump shaft and hardware for added corrosion resistance
- The float has ‘moulded’ carrying handles front, rear and on the sides for easy transport
- 4.5 hour run time fuel tank
- 1.5" (38mm) NPSH discharge (other discharge threads available)
- Dimensions: 38.75"l x 25"w x 23"h (98.4cm x 63.5cm x 58.4cm)
- Weight: 74lbs. (33.6 kg)
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.