The Tempest® Tech Series is an innovative line of positive pressure blowers featuring ergonomic design features and leading edge motor technology and performance. Tech Series blowers are engineered for performance, durability, versatility, and ease of use.
The VS-1 battery-driven blower is the first member of the Tempest Tech Series family. It delivers a level of utility and performance found with no other battery-driven blower:
- Ergonomic, patent-pending frame design. Transverse wheels and integrated handle enable quick removal from vehicle compartment and transport to ventilation point. The VS-1 is easy to roll and easy to carry
- LED flow-path lighting illuminates the walkway in front of the blower, improving visibility in lowlight conditions and enhancing safety during ventilation operations.
- 70-minute operating time on lithium-ion battery
- Lightweight design minimizes operator fatigue and potential lifting injuries. Welded tubular aluminum frame and spun aluminum shroud provide maximum strength with minimum weight
- Airflow performance is maximized by the tapered aluminum shroud, all steel Thin-Vane™ air straightener grill, and composite impeller. The shroud, grill, and impeller were engineered together, resulting in the highest airflow performance of any battery-powered blower.
- All electronic components, connections, and wiring are sealed for maximum resistance to water, dust, and smoke
- 10,428 cfm air volume
- 66 km/h air velocity
- 90dB noise level at 10 ft.
- 18" 3-blade impeller
- 48 volt motor with maximum amperage of 20
- AC voltage operation available in 110-115V and 220-230V
- 22.8"h x 11"w x 26"d (58cm x 28cm x 66cm)
- 48 lbs. (21.8 kg) including battery
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.