FIGHT THE FIRE, NOT THE HOSE
The KrakenEXO SUPER II™ is the most advanced double-jacketed attack hose capable of delivering targeted flows of 210-300 GPM with up to 30% less weight*.
Get 2.5" flows with a 2" hose — for superior maneuverability &
Lower weight, increased flexibility, high kink resistance, and low
friction loss —
all combined with our proven strength and durability. Ideal for advanced
interior tactics, high-rise & standpipe applications, and in
limited manpower situations.
- “SUPER” flow combo offers
maximum volume at the minimum weight: up to 40lbs ligher per 50’ charged
(18.1kg per 15.2m) compared to standard 2.5" (64mm) hose — up to 160lbs
less over a 200’ line (72.6kg per 60.9m)!
- Patented Breather™ technology adds flexibility & strength, releasing trapped air and water for superior packability.
- Unique Mertex® lining yields low friction loss for maximum flow and superior lifelong adhesion — NEVER DELAMINATES!
- Available with our exclusive three-part 1.5" (38mm) -OR- patented 2" x 2.5" (25mm x 64mm) Merlite® WAYOUT® couplings.
- KrakenEXO SUPER II™ couplings are anodized black with red recessed, reflective WAYOUT® arrows.
- All couplings standard with recessed Identify® areas for color coding, barcoding, and/or identification markings.
- Manufactured to exceed NFPA 1961, UL and FM performance requirements. UL approvaed.
- Burst safety factor of 3.75 times the service pressure for greater security. Remains flexible to -55º C ( -65º F ).
- Covered by our industry-best Mercedes Textiles Limited 2-10-L warranty.
*when compared to standard 2.5" (64mm) attack lines, including EPDM rubber-lined hose
|Hose Size||Service Pressure||Proof Pressure||Burst Pressure||Coil Diameter/50'||Weight (50' Uncpld)|
|2" (51mm)||400 psi||800 psi||1,500 psi||17" (43cm)||19.8 lbs. (9kg)|
What good is pushing big flows through a smaller hose if it doesn’t
actually perform better? That’s exactly what puts the KrakenEXO SUPER
II™ in a league of its own. Beyond its size and weight benefits, the
SUPER II delivers extremely low friction loss for a 2" hose flowing
|Avg Friction Loss* per 100’ (based on UL testing results C-Factor)|
||SUPER II with 1.5" (38mm) couplings
||SUPER II with 2.5" (64mm) couplings|