ECOPOL PREMIUM, Multipurpose alcohol-resistant Fluorine-Free Foam (F3) efficient on class B polar solvent and hydrocarbon fires
As efficient as the best AFFF-AR foams, ECOPOL PREMUM is a highly
efficient alcohol-resistant firefighting foam and can be used in direct
application. ECOPOL PREMIUM multipurpose foam achieves best performances
with fresh/sea water on:
- Equivalent to the best AFFF: Certified 1A / 1A - EN 1568-3.
- Highest AR classification: Certified 1A / 1A - EN 1568-4.
- Burn back resistance equal to the best fluoro-protein foams.
- Effective at Medium Expansion (certified EN 1568-1) and High Expansion (certified EN 1568-2)
- Effective on Class A fires
- Class A: CEREN certificate
a totally fluorine-free foam concentrate, ECOPOL PREMIUM is not subject
to current or forthcoming regulatory controls on the prohibition on
products containing fluorine derivatives.
Greater Efficiency on hydrocarbon and polar solvent fires!
extinguishing effectiveness of ECOPOL PREMIUM on hydrocarbon fires can
be compared to an AFFF (Aqueous Film Forming Foam) foam concentrate that
multi-purpose AR (Alcohol Resistant) foam concentrate works by
generating a protective gel film on the surface of all types of
flammable polar solvent liquids.
- ECOPOL PREMIUM provides exceptional resistance to burn back/re-ignition, similar to the best fluoro-protein foam concentrates.
- As efficient with fresh water as with sea water.
- 100% free of fluorine derivatives (without PFC, PFT, PFOA, and PFOS).
free of fluorine derivatives (PFC's PerFluorinated Compounds)
recognized as persistent in the environment, that are detrimental as
bioaccumulables and toxic to living organisms.
on the absorption capacity of your sewage treatment plant and your
spillage arrangements, ECOPOL PREMIUM can be eliminated without
resorting to incineration.
PREMIUM is classified as readily biodegradable. It breaks-down rapidly
with no PBT (Persistent Bioaccumulable Toxic) residue and contains no
- Can be used at 3% on hydrocarbon and polar solvent fires.
- European standards: EN 1568 Parts 184.108.40.206.
- Oil industry: LASTFIRE.
- Forest fire standards: CEREN Certificate.
- Certification in progress: UL 162 / GESIP.
- 10 year warranty.
- Effective on industrial fires: landfills, plastics, tires, etc.
- Effective on hydrocarbon fires: fuel, diesel oil, petrol, kerosene, etc.
- Effective on polar solvent fires: alcohols, ketones, ethers, etc.
- Effective on urban fires: waste bins, furniture, textiles, etc.
- Effective at Low, Medium, and High Expansion.
- Compatible with most dosing systems.
be used with mobile and fixed fire fighting systems (foam box, high
expansion generators, fire hose stations, CAFS systems, etc.).