ECOPOL PREMIUM, Multipurpose alcohol-resistant Fluorine-Free Foam (F3) efficient on class B polar solvent and hydrocarbon fires
As efficient as the best AFFF-AR foams, ECOPOL PREMUM is a highly efficient alcohol-resistant firefighting foam and can be used in direct application. ECOPOL PREMIUM multipurpose foam achieves best performances with fresh/sea water on:
- Equivalent to the best AFFF: Certified 1A / 1A - EN 1568-3.
- Highest AR classification: Certified 1A / 1A - EN 1568-4.
- Burn back resistance equal to the best fluoro-protein foams.
- Effective at Medium Expansion (certified EN 1568-1) and High Expansion (certified EN 1568-2)
- Effective on Class A fires
- Class A: CEREN certificate
- As a totally fluorine-free foam concentrate, ECOPOL PREMIUM is not subject to current or forthcoming regulatory controls on the prohibition on products containing fluorine derivatives.
Greater Efficiency on hydrocarbon and polar solvent fires!
- The extinguishing effectiveness of ECOPOL PREMIUM on hydrocarbon fires can be compared to an AFFF (Aqueous Film Forming Foam) foam concentrate that contains fluorine.
- The multi-purpose AR (Alcohol Resistant) foam concentrate works by generating a protective gel film on the surface of all types of flammable polar solvent liquids.
- ECOPOL PREMIUM provides exceptional resistance to burn back/re-ignition, similar to the best fluoro-protein foam concentrates.
- As efficient with fresh water as with sea water.
- 100% free of fluorine derivatives (without PFC, PFT, PFOA, and PFOS).
- Completely free of fluorine derivatives (PFC's PerFluorinated Compounds) recognized as persistent in the environment, that are detrimental as bioaccumulables and toxic to living organisms.
- Depending on the absorption capacity of your sewage treatment plant and your spillage arrangements, ECOPOL PREMIUM can be eliminated without resorting to incineration.
- ECOPOL PREMIUM is classified as readily biodegradable. It breaks-down rapidly with no PBT (Persistent Bioaccumulable Toxic) residue and contains no halogen derivatives.
- Can be used at 3% on hydrocarbon and polar solvent fires.
- European standards: EN 1568 Parts 220.127.116.11.
- Oil industry: LASTFIRE.
- Forest fire standards: CEREN Certificate.
- Certification in progress: UL 162 / GESIP.
- 10 year warranty.
- Effective on industrial fires: landfills, plastics, tires, etc.
- Effective on hydrocarbon fires: fuel, diesel oil, petrol, kerosene, etc.
- Effective on polar solvent fires: alcohols, ketones, ethers, etc.
- Effective on urban fires: waste bins, furniture, textiles, etc.
- Effective at Low, Medium, and High Expansion.
- Compatible with most dosing systems.
- Can be used with mobile and fixed fire fighting systems (foam box, high expansion generators, fire hose stations, CAFS systems, etc.).