Rescue professionals need gear that allows them to respond safely and
quickly to emergency situations. The RS-1000 Rescue Suit has been
engineered to don quickly for cold water and ice rescue operations. This
universal fit suit features a rugged hi-tenacity nylon shell that is
stitched and taped for ultimate durability.
A snap out, internal laminated nylon/foam liner allows the user to
easily slip the suit on and off. It has been designed as a system to
meet the safety, mobility and comfort needs of rescue professionals.
- Hi-Vis Yellow nylon outer shell.
- Universal fit
- Seams are stitched & sealed (taped).
has both vertical & horizontal adjustments - stainless steel
hardware (including an o-ring in the middle of the back).
- Internal suspenders for height adjustment.
- Dual-material hood construction for ease of fit and comfort.
- Easy access ice pick/awl pockets (Ice picks/awls NOT included).
- Reinforced wear patches at the butt, knees, and elbows.
- Foam padded knee & elbow patches.
- Gloves are supple & felt lined.
- Boots are size 13 wide to fit wide range of users.
- Adjustment straps at the thighs & wrists for improved suit fit/control.
- Protective center zipper flap.
- Zipper wax.
- Nylon stow bag w/ zippered mesh accessory pocket.
- Registered serial number.
|Adult Universal||4'11" - 6'4" (150cm - 200cm)||110lbs - 330lbs (50kg - 150kg)|