44.5" W x 18.5" H x 17.6" L Painted Red
COXREELS® 1125 Series hand crank hose reels answers the demands of industry professionals. The 1125 Series features a sturdy one piece all welded "A" frame base, low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design that provides a non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap, making it the industry preferred design. Please reference the Overall Dimensions and Drum Width for the various reel sizes available.
- Long-handled locking pin to secure reel from rotation during transport or storage.
- Solid steel direct hand crank with smooth round handle.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- SWIVEL - Electroless nickel plated steel 90 full-flow NPT swivel inlet.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- OUTLET RISER - Exclusive low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provides a non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap.
- "A" FRAME - Sturdy one piece, all CNC robotically welded 12 gauge steel "A" frame base, not bolted, for superior reel structure. Mounting pattern located in the steel base for easy reel installation and detachment.
- PERMANENTLY LUBRICATED BEARINGS - Sturdy permanently lubricated and self-aligning pillow block bearings for smooth rotation and trouble-free operation.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable tension brake prevents free wheeling and front bevel geared crank for easy mechanical retraction.