Chemguard Mobile Foam Cart is designed to hold 36 gallons of fire
fighting foam concentrate and contains a 95-gpm in-line eductor, a
95-gpm handline nozzle and 50 feet of 1.5" rubber lined single jacket
fire hose. The ease of handling and mobility of the foam cart makes this
a very effective fire-fighting unit for flammable liquid fires. To
place the unit in operation, connect a length of 1.5" fire hose from a
suitable water supply source to the in-line eductor inlet. Note: The
in-line eductor design point is 95 gpm at 200 psi. Any reduction in
pressure at the in-line eductor inlet will create a corresponding
decrease in flow. The tank is manufactured of reinforced fiberglass,
which makes the unit suitable for use with all types of foam
concentrates and environments.
- Nozzle features a ball shut-off for better stream control and is
designed to give a constant flow whether on straight stream of fog
- 3"x16" pneumatic tires
- Fire hose has lightweight 1.5" NST couplings
- Pick up tube on in-line eductor is manufactured of stainless steel
- Additional 50-foot length of fire hose for connecting to water supply.
- Other nozzle selections
- 60 GPM flow rate
- Red vinyl cover with “FOAM UNIT” in 4" high white letters
CAUTION If using any of the AR-AFFF type foam concentrates in
the unit, it is recommended that a thin layer of mineral oil be placed
on the surface of the foam concentrate to minimize evaporation.