The RollNRack Efficiency Package hose management system is designed for maximum efficiency. It includes both the Power Roller and the Go-Pack. While one firefighter uses the Power Roller to drain and roll hose lengths, another firefighter rocks the rolled hose onto the Go-Pack and transports it to the truck for loading.
- Portable-90 lb base (battery pack & drain attachment are removable)
- Drains & rolls approx. 5,000 feet of of LDH on a full charge (dependent on weather conditions, terrain, water in the line and battery charge level).
- 24-volt rechargeable battery pack.
- Kussmaul battery meter.
- Self-propelled, quiet operation.
- Traverses pavement, gravel, dirt, and grass.
- Safely load all hose sizes, 1.5" - 5" (LDH).
- Comes with a choice of options (*specify 3 options), (1) battery pack & (1) charger.
- Integrated, removable drain attachment lifts up & out of the way for safe hose roll removal.
- High-torque motor/gearbox is maintenance free.
- Brush whisks gravel & grass off the bottom of the hose.
- 13" rear tires, 10" swivel tire - heavy-duty aluminum with stainless steel hardware.
- Draw 3" & smaller diameter hose to the unit.
- Aluminum frame and skid plate.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Galvanized rollers with sealed bearings.
- Collapsible for easy storage.
- Powder coated.
- 26" L x 22" W x 27" H
- Collapsed: 38" L x 22" W x 9" H
- 49 lbs (22.2 kg)
*Options - Choose (3): 5" Storz, 4" Storz, 4" NST, 2.5" - 3" NST, 1.5" - 1.75" NST, extra battery pack & charger.