- Industrial application hose with 250 psi working pressure.
- Decontamination and wash down hose.
- Marine and Industrial applications hose.
Features and Benefits:
- Maintenance free; just wiped down and return to service.
- Constructed from specially formulated synthetic nitrile rubber to produce excellent abrasion resistance.
- Highly resistant to fuels, chemicals, oils, heat & environmental pollutants. Impervious to molds, mildew & other airborne organisms.
- Hose flexible down to -35˚ F (-36˚ C)
- Pony Length available under Alternative Products tab
|Hose Size (Diameter)||Service Pressure||Proof Pressure||Burst Pressure||Coil Dia./50'||Weight/50' Uncpld.|
|1.5" (38mm||250 psi||500 psi||750 psi||16" (41cm)||14.5 lbs. (6.6 kg)|
|1.75" (44mm)||250 psi||500 psi||750 psi||16.5" (42cm)||17 lbs. (8 kg)|
|2.5" (65mm)||250 psi||500 psi||750 psi||17.5" (44.5cm)||24 lbs. (11 kg)|