The Skull Saver Ladder Cover
Protect firefighters from the hazard of protruding ground ladders ends at the rear of apparatus with the original ladder end cover.
Ground ladder ends that protrude from the rear of the apparatus are often the cause of nasty head bumps. A Skull Saver ground ladder end cover can help reduce injury caused by this type of accident. The thickly padded inner lining and bright yellow outer shell combine to create a safer environment for firefighting personnel.
- This style cover has highly reflective KEEP BACK lettering
- Outer shell is waterproof, mildew resistant, rip-stop vinyl
- Inner lining is mildew resistant, water repellent heavy duty 10 oz. treated canvas padding
- Two Velcro™ straps hold Skull Saver in place
- 23"h x 9"w x 8"d (58cm x 23cm x 20cm
- 22"h x 5"w x 8"d (56cm x 13cm 20cm)
- 27"h x 12"w x 8"d (69cm x 30cm x 20cm)
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.