Super Gloves Structural Crosstech
Free shipping applies to orders over $500 and some items may have additional freight costs
Simplify your online ordering by setting up an online account for your pricing level.
From patented features and proprietary technology to unique materials that offer superior tactility, thinness, feel, and enhanced insulation, the super glove delivers phenomenal dexterity with enhanced protection.
- Bubble-Flex Finger and Knuckle Construction: Dead-air spacer ridges allow natural, unencumbered hand flexing (patented and patent pending)
- Air Spacer Thermal Architecture: Traps air for thermal protection without adding bulk (patented and patent pending).
- Ultra-Thin, Ultra-Strong Top Grain Kangaroo Leather on Glove Back: exceptional durability, and abrasion resistance.
- True 3D Hand-Shaped Styling: Anthropomorphically correct three-dimensional shape of the hand.
- Black Digiroo Digital Kangaroo Grip Palms and Fingers: For incredible durability, grip, and tactility.
- Black Eversoft Cowhide Cuffs
- Crosstech® Moisture Barrier and Kevlar/Nomex Thermal Liner: High-temperature resistance, stable, and durable
- Certification – NFPA 1971
- Gauntlet additional certification of NFPA 1999, EMS; NFPA 1951, Utility, Technical Rescue and Recovery; NFPA 1992, Liquid Splash
Specifications for Super Gloves Structural Crosstech
|Product Type||Knitwrist or Gauntlet|
|Size||Small or Medium or Large or X-Large or 2X-Large or X-Small|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.