Stop & Slow Paddle 18" - CAN/USA
Free shipping applies to orders over $500 and some items may have additional freight costs
Simplify your online ordering by setting up an online account for your pricing level.
Whether you are using daily for traffic control or just to stop traffic for movement of trucks, these Stop & Slow paddles will stand up for you. They include a replaceable or changeable screw-in aluminum 12'' handle with a rubber grip.
The 18" octagon stop and slow paddle has EG (Engineered Grade) reflective tape on both sides. The SLOW side is orange/black and the STOP side is red/white.
There is an optional adjustable pole handle that allows you to adjust the pole length from 4 - 6 feet placing the end on the ground for support and comfort.
- Conforms to the MUTCD requirements for the USA and can be used in all parts of Canada EXCEPT British Columbia (BC).
- Thickness: .080"
- Diameter: 18" octagon.
- Weight: 1.8 lbs (0.82kg).
- Material: Coroplast or Aluminum w/ EG tape on both sides.
- 12" handle with rubber grip.
- Color: Slow (Orange/Black) Stop (Red/White).
Specifications for Stop & Slow Paddle 18" - CAN/USA
|Product Type||Aluminum or Coroplast|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.