Ideal for protecting long hose lines, grass fires, mop-up, de-con operations like firefighter wash down after a fire, washing down trailers, boats, etc. Hose features a low friction loss lining and a seamless design made on circular looms, providing maximum wear resistance.
- Tough and ready for action but light in weight
- Comes standard with a tough Urethane coating variety of colors, for even greater visibility and abrasion resistance. This treatment also greatly reduces moisture absorption through the jacket.
- Resistant to most chemicals, petrol products, ozone and UV exposure, hydrolysis, rot and mildew
- Will remain flexible to -55°C (-65°F)
- Meets or exceeds all performance requirements of NFPA 1961
- GHT Thread
- Service Pressure: 300 psi
- Proof Pressure: 600 psi
- Burst Pressure: 900 psi
- Coil Diam./100': 8" (20cm)
- Wt./100' Uncpld: 1.7lbs
Specifications for Patrol Forestry Hose - 300psi
|Hose Configuration||16mm (5/8") GHT x 100ft Yellow or 16mm (5/8") GHT x 50ft Blue or 16mm (5/8") GHT x 30ft Orange or 16mm (5/8") GHT x 15ft Green|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.