Patrol Forestry Hose - 250 psi
Free shipping applies to orders over $500 and some items may have additional freight costs
Simplify your online ordering by setting up an online account for your pricing level.
Ideal for protecting long hose lines, grass fires, mop-up, de-con operations like firefighter wash down after a fire, washing down trailers, boats, etc. Hose features a low friction loss lining and a seamless design made on circular looms, providing maximum wear resistance.
- Tough and ready for action but light in weight
- Comes standard with a tough Urethane coating variety of colors, for even greater visibility and abrasion resistance. This treatment also greatly reduces moisture absorption through the jacket.
- Resistant to most chemicals, petrol products, ozone and UV exposure, hydrolysis, rot and mildew
- Will remain flexible to -55°C (-65°F)
- Meets or exceeds all performance requirements of NFPA 1961
- GHT Thread
- Only available in Yellow
- Service Pressure: 250 psi
- Proof Pressure: 500 psi
- Burst Pressure: 750 psi
- Coil Diam./100': 8" (20cm)
Wt./100' Uncpld: 1.7lbs
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.