RevealPRO Seek Thermal Imaging Camera
ReveaPRO is our most advanced held held thermal imaging camera yet. Highly durable and easy to use, RevealPRO combines a high-performance 320 x 240 thermal sensor with intuitive software to help you work smarter. And, when you need it, a powerful 300-lumen LED light is available at the touch of a button. Offering adjustable thermal span, level, and emissivity settings, the RevealPRO delivers unprecedented high-resolution thermal imaging and software capabilities available at this price.
- 320 x 240 High-Resolution Thermal Sensor -76,800 temperature pixels for maximum image clarity and sensitivity
- Rugged, rubberized casing with Corning Gorilla Glass and intuitive controls go and work where you do.
- Wide, 32-Degree Field of View - Easily scan a large area to identify hazards and heartbeats in seconds.
- Long-Lasting Rechargeable Battery - Up to 4 hours of thermal imaging in normal MODE.
- 9 color palette options (Grayscale and High-Contrast).
Level and span controls let you isolate and capture the details that matter.
- See through the dark. Light optional. The 300 lumen LED flashlight is available at the touch of a button.
- Quickly inspect condensers and coils - Detect refrigerant leaks, blocked oils, and overheating motors.
- Inspect electrical panels, connections, and fuses - find electrical faults faster and with more confidence.
- Check ventilation systems for proper installation - ensure grilles, registers, and diffusers are sealed for maximum efficiency.
- Find missing insulation - easily find missing or poor-performing insulation in seconds.
- Capture and save thermal images directly to the internal 4GB memory.
- 320 x 240 Thermal Sensor
- 32˚Field of View
- -40˚ to 626˚F Temperature Detection
- 300 Lumen LED Flashlight
- 12 inches to 1,800 feet Detection Distance
- 2.4” Color Screen
Self-contained device with 3-button navigation
- Temp. Display Scale in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- 9 options (Grayscale and High-Contrast)
- 4GB Internal Drive (>4,000 images)
- Up to 4 Hours Thermal Imaging in Normal MODE.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.