Inferno Tan Structural Gloves - Knitwrist *Sale*
Free shipping applies to orders over $500 and some items may have additional freight costs
Simplify your online ordering by setting up an online account for your pricing level.
Limited sizing and quantities are available. Remaining stock:
- 3 Dimensional Seam Construction with Curved Cut more closely mimics the actual orientation of the hand and fingers while at rest. Significantly reducing restriction in the glove, hand fatigue and break in time.
- Keystone thumb attachment is sewn separately into the palm of the glove allowing for a full 360 degree range of motion and maximum flexibility
- Roll-over seamless fingertips eliminate bulky seams at the tip of the fingers, preserving feel and fingertip sensitivity
- Treated Ever-soft cowhide outer shell that dries soft and pliable after being wet
- PTFE Polyurethane moisture barrier
- Heat and flame resistant Para-Aramid thermal layer
- Kevlar stitching for secure seams.
- Reinforced palm provides added protection in high wear area.
- Multiple attachment points at every finger and throughout palm and back of glove to ensure against liner pull-out.
- Available with leather gauntlet cuff or two-ply Kevlar wristlet with leather pull-tab cuff.
- Meets/exceeds NFPA 1971
Specifications for Inferno Tan Structural Gloves - Knitwrist *Sale*
|Product Size||Medium or 2X-Large or X-Small|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.