FX-R Edge Gear
FX-R Gear utilizes Active Posture Design™ (APD). APD focuses on achieving firefighter comfort and mobility through design rather than by oversizing the garment thereby reducing material and bulkiness.
- Armor AP Outer Shell - for the price of a Nomex Shell (more pliable and comfortable than Nomex)
- Prism Pure Thermal Liner
- Thermal Liner Inspection Port in pant and coat – allows you to easily inspect the inside of your gear to ensure it hasn't been damaged and the quality hasn't been compromised
- Liner Alignment Tabs - keeping your gear where it is supposed to be and prevents thermal liner creep so you're 100% covered, 100% of the time
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Comfort Trim – Higher flexibility, breathability, visibility and durability. A stitch-free design means no fabric edges to snag, weigh or slow you down.
- Seamless Collar: NFPA approved without the use of a throat strap
- OmniDex™ Shoulder: shoulder seams moved inward to natural bend point. Optimal SCBA strap interface eliminates material bunching. No more shoulder lifting your air pack. Provides unmatched comfort and freedom, virtually eliminating coat rise and sleeve retraction.
- DexFlex™ Back - expansion pleat gives greater range of motion without restriction.
- DexFlex™ Knees and Elbows - pre-bent design provides unrestricted movement
- Knit wrist reinforcement with thumb loop – gives you that extra level of protection to keep your wrists covered no matter what gloves you're wearing
- Reinforced Cuff on Pant and Coat – extra coverage for areas that tend to wear faster to keep your gear lasting longer
- Hand Pocket with hand warmer fleece
- Available in Gold, Black and Khaki
Additional options available at additional cost