Proven Performance, Modern Style
Traditional, proven performance characteristics paired with the latest in comfort features in a modern style turnout.
The latest in the Fire-Dex line of Custom Turnout Gear, FX-M offers traditional, proven performance characteristics with the latest in mobility features in a new, modern style platform.
FX-M features a modern tapered hem coat that is longer in the back and shorter in front giving you maximum coverage where you need it, and just as importantly, less where you don’t. In addition, FX-M incorporates the DexFlex™ knees and elbows that are pre-bent for more flexibility and freedom of movement and a seamless crotch gusset for less restriction and more durability.
- Armor AP Outer Shell - for the price of a Nomex Shell (more pliable and comfortable than Nomex)
- Prism Pure Thermal Liner
- Thermal Liner Inspection Port in pant and coat – allows you to easily inspect the inside of your gear to ensure it hasn't been damaged and the quality hasn't been compromised
- Liner Alignment Tabs - keeping your gear where it is supposed to be and prevents thermal liner creep so you're 100% covered, 100% of the time
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Comfort Trim – Higher flexibility, breathability, visibility and durability. A stitch-free design means no fabric edges to snag, weigh or slow you down.
- DexFlex™ Back - expansion pleat gives greater range of motion without restriction.
- DexFlex™ Knees and Elbows - pre-bent design provides unrestricted movement
- Knit wrist reinforcement with thumb loop – gives you that extra level of protection to keep your wrists covered no matter what gloves you're wearing
- Reinforced Cuff on Pant and Coat – extra coverage for areas that tend to wear faster to keep your gear lasting longer
- Hand Pocket with hand warmer fleece
- Available in Gold, Black and Khaki
Certified to NFPA 1971
Additional options available at additional cost