The Float Dock® Strainer is a valuable piece of equipment that can save the day in many firefighting situations. Float Dock® lets you use the water in farm ponds or streams, both shallow and deep. Because it operates below scum and debris and above sand and muck, it screens out the materials that wear out impellers, packing and bearings. Since Float Dock® Strainers are self-leveling, there are no whirlpools or suction loss. (NFPA 1442 Compliant)
- Professionally designed & engineered for maximum pumping capacity
- Polyethylene molded float with molded in carry handle (handle can be used for tie off and retrieval)
- No need for a vortex plate. The float prevents any whirl pooling.
- Not hand welded
- Al-Mag castings - Proven to be the toughest in the industry
- Long handle swivels
- 20-30% more open area at the intake
- Detach strainer and use separately as a "Box Strainer"
- All aluminum construction
- Drafts in as little as 5" (13 cm) of water
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.