The dry hydrant is a system in which all of the complex elements of a dry hydrant water delivery system have been expertly engineered and built for you, bringing the construction of a dry hydrant system well within the manpower and financial resources of every fire department.
Each component of the water delivery system is sold separately. You purchase locally the straight sections of PVC pipe needed, saving money and freight. All adapters in the system are fitted, secured and vacuum tested to assure vacuum-tight joints. You can count on your custom system for years of trouble-free operation.
All aluminum components are hardcoat anodized
Swivel connections are made with 6269-T9 aluminum roller bearings.
Adapters, caps, plugs and swivels are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum seamless extrusion (except 4.5" and 6" dry hydrant caps are cast aluminum)
All PVC elbows are heavy duty Schedule 40 to ASTM D2466.
Package comes with the following :
- Elbow (Male or Female)
- Solid Male Dry Hydrant Elbow
- Available in 4" through 6" sizes, in all threads, and in 45° or 90°. "O" ring seal assures vacuum tight joint. Suction strainer with removable snap ring for easy clean out. Male options come with complete with Cap and chain
- Long Handled Swivel Female Dry Hydrant Adapter
- Available in 4" through 6" sizes and in 45° or 90°. "O" ring seal assures vacuum tight joint. Suction strainer with removable snap ring. All threads available on swivel except NPT. Eliminates the need for double female hook-up. NOTE: The 6" Female Swivel 90° is the most common configuration. Female option comes with plug and chain and is always a long handle swivel.
- Dry Hydrant Underwater Strainer
- Dry Hydrant Strainer Support Clamp
Material: Light-weight 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy on connectors, Schedule 40 Standard PVC for the piping.
NFPA Requirements: All parts meet or exceed.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.