Bullard T4X X Factor Thermal Imaging Camera
The T4X uses infrared engine technology running at an ultra-fast 60 Hertz image update rate and incorporates Image Contrast Enhancement (ICE™) technology for the ultimate image performance in fire conditions. Loaded standard with advanced features in a 320 x 240 ultra-high resolution, the T4X gives fire departments everything needed in a high-performance thermal imager.
ICE™ Imagine Processing
Equipped with ICE, the T4X provides superior infrared imagery utilizing state-of-the-art image processing techniques. ICE technology sharpens the distinction between objects and backgrounds and optimizes the image for greater clarity. With ICE, firefighters can detect beyond the fire.
Standard Advanced Features
- Electronic Thermal Throttle® - enables firefighters to optimize scenes with the touch of a button
- Super Red Hot colorization - alerts firefighters to areas of intense heat
- ICE Image technology
- Temperature Measurement in numeric and Relative Heat indicator formats
- 320 x 240 resolution
- 2x and 4x digital zoom
- Brightest LCD display
- Rechargable battery
- Standard 5 Year Warranty
- Available in multiple colors
- Powerhouse™ charger. The compact and durable Powerhouse charger simultaneously charges the T4X Thermal Imager and spare battery. The Powerhouse meets NFPA 1901 requirements.
- SceneCatcher & Transmitter. SceneCatcher provides firefighters the technology and capability needed for recording and storing vital thermal imaging video and still images. With the optional two-channel transmitter, users can record images and video and simultaneously transmit to one or more receiving devices
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.