The state of the art Pro-Recon Water Rescue Sling is designed to offer positive buoyancy to victims in water. There is no comparison to other similar devices available on the market, as it can be operated in many different capacities. It may be used as a straight extension from the rescuer to the victim, or shaped into a sling. The Pro-Recon Sling can be added to the Rapid Transport Sled, or to the TAC+1 Reach Pole. It is the ultimate, in ease operation. No more left or right shoulder placement. Simply secure and go!
- Configures into TUBE or SLING or RING BUOY.
- Molded to fit rescuer and victim's body.
- Ergonomically correct for hand placement.
- Wire-gate carabiner added to repel ice build up.
- Hand loop for victim.
- 3,000 lb webbing construction.
- 18 lb buoyancy.
- Attaches to the Rapid Transport Sled.
- Attaches to the TAC+1 Reach Pole System.
- Dimensions: 34" x 16" x 10" (86cm x 41cm x 25cm)
- Weight: 4 lbs (1.8 kg)
- Easy to secure - left or right hand interchangeable.
- One rescuer capability.
- No strap set-up or inflation.
- Easily stored on apparatus.
- Low profile design.
- Best practice used in victim extraction.
- Color coded to lessen rescuer confusion.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.