Drip Torch - 3L
Free shipping applies to orders over $500 and some items may have additional freight costs
Simplify your online ordering by setting up an online account for your pricing level.
- Fuel oil, diesel (gasoline/diesel mixture is most common) or other flammable/combustible fuel mixtures; dripped from the canister onto fuels to be ignited.
- Can last up to one hour if properly used, depending on fuel types.
- Works well on almost all fuel types.
- Normally used when ignition operation is of longer duration.
- Fuel is classified as a Flammable Liquid under the TDG regulations and a Flammable Substance under WHMIS Operation.
- Full PPE is required.
- Spout/Igniter assembly can be stowed inside of the fuel tank when drip torch is not in use.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.